TD HSE POLICY AGAINST COVID-19
The virus, known by the code COVID-19, TD has taken new measures to our employees with following steps by our HSE team monitored.
This coronavirus policy applies to all of our TD employees who physically work in our office(s). We strongly recommend to our remote working personnel to read through this action plan as well, to ensure we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Sick leave arrangements:
- If our employees have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, request sick leave or work from home.
- If our employee have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, employee allowed to return the office only after fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming the recovery.
Work from home requests:
- If out employee feeling ill, but not able to work, they can request to work from home.
- If our employee have been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected them self, request work from home. they will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
- If our employee is parent and they have to stay at home with their children, request work from home. Follow up with their manager or departmental leader to make arrangements and set expectations.
- All work trips and events – both domestic and international – will be cancelled/postponed until further notice.
- In-person meetings should be done virtually where possible, especially with non-company parties (vendors, Suppliers and partners).
- If our employee normally commute to the office by public transportation and do not have other alternatives, they can request to work from home as a precaution.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). our employee can also use the sanitizers they will find around the office.
- Avoid touching the face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If they find themself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).