The following scope of works against Towers: 4.05 / 5.03 / 5.04 / 5.05 / 5.06.
|S.No||Project Name||Project Client||Scope of work|
|1||King Faisal Air Academy-Majma'ah||Ministry of Defense|
(Royal Saudi Air Forces)
|TDC as part of the Project HVAC System, Electrical, Plumping, and Installation.
1. Engineering Design for MEP Works.
2. Coordinate with contractors for the design updates.
3. Procurement of MEP Material.
4. Installation of Mechanical & Electrical Equipment’s.
5. MEP Equipment’s Testing and Commissioning.
|2||KING ABDULLAH FINANCIAL DISTRICT PROJECT||KAFD||1. Engineering Service, Technical support to client, engineering supervision, prepare shop drawings, design validation,
calculation, value engineering, procurement supports and clients approvals.
2. Testing & Commissioning of MEP works ( HVAC, Electrical ,Plumping and Fire fighting system Works.
3. Obtain approval and prepare reports by third party approved authorities
|3||Misk international school construction phase 1 and 2|
|4||Riyadh airport and metro link project|
|5||Saudi customs Oman border project||Saudi Customs, |
Consultant - Fouad Al Saleh Khaled Al Dhowalia Co.
|Land port Empty Quarter Project, which is to be the gateway between Saudi
Arabia and Oman. The construction site includes various associated
facilities such as National Guard compound and Administration buildings,
utility infrastructure systems with lifting stations, roads and hardscape
works, access and egress barriers, gates and booths, fencing, and security
requirements for an operational border crossing.